Dr. Clauss is a board certified orthodontist with over 11 years of dental experience. Dr. Clauss’s goal is to help patients achieve their healthiest, most confident smile. Each day, she works tirelessly for patients to get the best results, all in a caring, comfortable environment. She also strives to educate them about their treatment options so they are well informed in their own care.
In her spare time, Dr. Clauss enjoys skiing, mountain biking, knitting, sewing, and spending time with her family.
• DMD, Boston University Henry M. Goldman School of Dental Medicine, 2003
• Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency, Fort Carson, CO, 2004
Certificate and Masters degree in Orthodontics, SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, 2011
ACCREDITATIONS & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
• American Board of Orthodontics, Board Certified
• Americans Dental Association
• Eighth District Dental Society
• Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
• 4330 Maple Road, Amherst, New York 14226
• 3030 Orchard Park Road, West Seneca, New York 14224