Dr. Greenberg is a general dentist and she continuously strives to provide her patients with the highest quality dental care, in a relaxing and comfortable environment. She educates her patients on all treatment options so they can feel confident about their decisions.
When she’s not practicing dentistry, Dr. Greenburg enjoys running, spending time with family, and reading.
• Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Western New York’s VA Medical Center, 2009 – 2010
• DDS, SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, 2009
• BS in Biochemical Pharmacology, SUNY at Buffalo, 2005
• CPR Certified
• Continuing Education in Endodontic and Restorative Courses
• ACCREDITATIONS & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
• American Dental Association
• Eighth District Dental Society
• New York State Dental Association
4330 Maple Road, Amherst, New York 14226