Dr. Charles initially studied Dentistry on his native country of Haiti, acquiring his doctorate in 1999.
The new millennium brought him to the United States where he continued his studies acquiring advanced dental training at the New York University College of Dentistry (NYU), The State University of New York, at Buffalo (UB), and the University of Rochester Eastman Institute for Oral Health.
Dr. Charles is proficient in all areas of dentistry and has a strong focus in oral surgery, implant dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry. He also likes to keep up on the latest techniques through continuing education courses and study clubs in order to provide his patients with the most advanced and finest dental care. In his spare time, Dr. Charles enjoys dancing, CrossFit training, and spending time with his family.
Dr. Charles is an active member of the following organizations:
• Associate fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
• Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
• Fellow of the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
• Graduate of the AAID Implant Maxi-course
• Member of the American Dental Association
• Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
• Member of the NYS Dental Association
• Member of the Seventh District Dental Society