Dr. Choi is a general dentist who strives to treat every patient with compassion, professionalism, and a gentle touch. She is committed to providing comprehensive, quality care while making sure patients are informed and comfortable with their treatment. She enjoys spending her free time at the Outer Harbor, cooking, reading, and hanging out with her dog, Artemis.
• Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Lutheran Medical Center/The University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Dentistry, 2013-2014
• DMD, The University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, 2013
• BA in Predental Science, Lehigh University, 2010
• American Dental Association
• New York State Dental Association
• Eighth District Dental Society