Dr. Pathak is a hard working and goal oriented person. She enjoys working with others and helping them and bringing a smile to their face is always her goal. She believes in building a strong team and working together while supporting each other. Dr. Pathak also believes in listening to patients’ complaints, discussing their concerns, answering all their questions, offering treatment that is right for them, and providing pain free treatment. She feels fortunate if she can help anyone in need, provide the support they need and bring their life back to normal.
• BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
• DDS – Doctor of Dental Surgery
• AEGD – Advanced Education in General Dentistry
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
• Invisalign Fundamentals and Intermediate
• Level 1 Laser trained
• APP-NEA Certified
• Certified in Hybridge Implant Clinical Training
• Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support
• Miscellaneous: More than 400 CE’s in various fields of Dentistry
• 4330 Maple Road, Amherst, New York 14226
What initially drew you to dentistry?
Limited dental services in my community and compromised oral health of people around me inspired me towards the Dental profession. I always wanted to make people smile and dentistry is THE BEST profession to do it.
What is your favorite aspect of dentistry?
“Everyone deserves a healthy and beautiful smile” I truly believe in this statement. Therefore, making people smile is the favorite aspect of dentistry for me. It motivates me to keep improving, learning new technologies and attend continuing educational programs to grow professionally and serve the community.
How do you want people to remember you?
I would like people to remember me as their friend who is always their to support them, listen to them, share both good and bad moments, motivate them, bring out the best of them and finally make them smile.