Dr. Mruz is a Pediatric Dentist. She has been practicing for more than 18 years and understands that children are not “small adults.” Pediatric patients generally require a different treatment approach. Her goal is to help her patients live happy and healthy lives by maximizing their oral and overall health, as well as to create positive dental experiences for them.
In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, two children and two dogs.
• DDS, SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, 1996
• Pediatric Dentistry Certificate, Women and Children’s Hospital of Buffalo, 1998
• American Dental Education Association Leadership Institute, 2009
• Board Certification in Pediatric Dentistry, 2007
• ACCREDITATIONS & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
• American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
• American Dental Association
• American Dental Education Association
• Eighth District Dental Society
• New York State Dental Association
• Western New York Pediatric Dentists
• 4330 Maple Road, Amherst, New York 14226
• 3030 Orchard Park Road, West Seneca, New York 14224