Dr. Ducey is a general dentist who was drawn to dentistry because she likes that she can improve someone’s overall general health and quality of life by improving their oral health. She grew up in Buffalo, NY and this city holds a special place in her heart. She believes the people of Buffalo truly make it the “city of good neighbors” and she is grateful to provide care to the community she grew up in. Dr. Ducey is compassionate and treat her patients the way she would treat her own family members!
• Undergraduate: BS in Integrative Neuroscience at Binghamton University (Class of 2013)
• Dental: University at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine (Class of 2017)
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
• GPR at Maimonides Medical Center (2017-2018)
• ADEX Board Certification (2017)
• 4330 Maple Road, Amherst, New York 14226
• 3030 Orchard Park Road, West Seneca, New York 14224
What do you say to people about their fear of going to the dentist?
It’s ok to be nervous! I will work to explain everything and help make your visit as easy and painless as possible. Also, it is always better to come in sooner rather than later!
How do you want people to remember you?
I want to be remembered as someone who is caring and makes a positive impact in the lives of others.
What is your favorite aspect of dentistry?
I like most aspects of dentistry, but helping emergency patients is very rewarding. I like being able to help get someone out of pain in the same day!