Inspire Dental Group is excited to announce that we are now offering EXPAREL to our patients. EXPAREL is a long-lasting, non-opioid, numbing medication that is administered by your doctor during the surgical procedure. This is a safe and effective alternative to prescription narcotics that reduces or even eliminates the pain following surgery.
EXPAREL contains specially formulated bupivacaine (a type of local anesthetic) that is designed to be slowly released over time, giving you long-lasting pain control for the first few days after surgery, when you need it most. This medication can be used for Wisdom Teeth Removal, Teeth Extractions, TMJ Treatment or Dental Implants.
Help us in the fight against Opioid addiction and learn more about EXPAREL by asking your Dental Assistant, Dentist, or Oral Surgeon.
Exparel Quick Facts:
- Works by numbing only the area of your body where the surgery was performed, not your entire body
- Keeps the surgical area numb for a total of THREE days
- NOT a narcotic medication
- Gives long-lasting pain control
- Only for patients 18 years of age or older
- One single dose of medication controls the pain for several days while recovering
- Safe, non-addictive, non-narcotic, well-tolerated
- No harmful side effects such as:
- Potential narcotic abuse
** Please note that if you are experiencing any of these side effects to speak with your doctor right away. It is also important to let your doctor know if you have any liver problems, such as liver disease, before taking the medication **
At Inspire Dental Group, our top priority is customer care and satisfaction. We are dedicated to offering our patients the best treatment possible with the least amount of risk.
Schedule Your Consultation Appointment!
If you are looking for the best treatment for post-oral-surgery care, you have come to the right place! Call our office at (716)362-4800 to schedule a consultation today with one of our phenomenal Oral Surgeons!