Dr. Gellert is a general dentist who endeavors to connect with his patients on a personal level. In addition to providing the highest quality of care, he also wants to make sure that his patients can always feel at ease when coming to visit the dentist. He will discuss in depth any possible treatments and answer any questions, in order to provide his patient’s with the ability to make an informed decision about their personalized treatment plan.
When he is not in the office Dr. Gellert enjoys skiing, cookouts with friends and family, reading about the latest developments in science, technology and physics, cooking and karaoke.
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Western New York’s VA Medical Center, 2011 – 2012
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude with a DDS from SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine, 2011
- BS in Biomedical Sciences, SUNY at Buffalo, 2007
- CPR Certified
- Continuing education classes in treatment planning, Invisalign, and restorative dentistry among others
- American Dental Association
- Eighth District Dental Society
- New York State Dental Association
4330 Maple Road, Amherst, New York 14226