Many of us are still quarantined, working from home, and altering our routines to fit the current situation. We are ALL still adjusting. In stressful times, it is very important to take care of yourself, and self-care includes special attention to your oral health! Here are a few tips to keep yourself healthy:
- Keep washing your hands! - Remember to wash your hands with soap and water throughout the day for at least 20 seconds. Sing the “Shout” song!
- Brush your teeth– We recommend spending two minutes, twice a day. Don’t forget to get those hard–to-reach spots.
- FLOSS – Your gums need love too!
- Drink, drink, drink– Water intake is so important for your health – both physically and mentally. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water throughout the day.
- Keep your meals healthy and well-balanced – Try cooking some new recipes at home that incorporate vegetables!
Don’t forget to set aside some time for self-love. Stretch, get some fresh air, call a friend, work on a puzzle. etc.! A healthy mind is just as important as a healthy body.
As we continue the global fight against COVID-19, we look forward to a safer and healthier future. Our staff is still available for you. If you would like to reschedule appointments affected by COVID-19, please reach out to reschedule. If you have any additional questions during this time please feel free to give us a call at 716-362-4800 or visit us at our website https://inspiredentalgroup.com/.
We are missing all of our patients and staff at Inspire and look forward to seeing you again. Remember… we are all in this together!